You have the opportunity to WIN this bundle from LOGOS. The details are below, but first, read all about this amazing resource!
Hi Readers, I am going to ask you some questions. If the question describes you, please raise your hand.
How many of you have a shelf (shelves) full of great Christian books?
I probably have quite a few of you raising your hands (at least in your mind), and that’s good!
Okay, now how many of you have read all these books?
Oh, if you are like me , I am guessing I have lost quite a few hands. But before you stop reading, push on– this is a guilt-free post!
Finally, if you have read all or most of these books on your shelf, can you find the exact book, page, and reference when you want to find it?
I know. That’s a tough one to do, and it is one that I have struggled with myself.
As a writer and speaker, I long to have my references pop out in an easy to use format that I can find when I need them– quickly and easily. I love my paperback books on my shelf, but they are not always very user friendly. You actually have to read, highlight and make notes in your books in order to use them. So I’m just saying, this is not always an easy task for those who are time-deprived.
In the last dozen years of ministry, I have had many women who have turned to me for biblical guidance and answers in their marriage and parenting. Finding solid, biblically rich resources is important to me, and it is important for those who hear me speak, those I counsel, and those who read my writing.
In the last couple of years, I have moved more of my resources to computer and tablet formats because of how easy and portable they are for travel and research. I find electronic resources are a practical solution to my dilemma–limited time, need for portability, and ease of use. I am buying and using more e-books and finding that e-resources are a practical solution.
My most recent electronic addition is the Logos Marriage and Family Bundle version 2. This is a 27 volume collection of marriage and family resources by respected authors, both contemporary and classic. This resource gives biblical answers to subjects that are quite relevant to me–parenting, marriage, sex and dating just to name a few. Another aspect that I appreciate about this collection is that it is not written for just a marriage and family, which is functioning well, but it also has resources for those who are hurting and experiencing challenges.
Another feature I love about Logos products is that I can have the same library on ALL my electronic devices–laptop, i-Pad, and Smartphone. So no matter where I am or what device I have with me, I have access to my Logos Bible Software library.
I am not going to be able to get into all of this in one post, but I also love the SEARCH feature, which lets me search my entire Logo library for terms or keywords that I need to know more about. Do you see how slick that is? I don’t have to read all my books! I just have to search for what I need. If you are not familiar with Logos check out this video.
Here are the resources included in the Logos Marriage and Family Bundle. I will tell you more about it next week so stay tuned!
- 77 Irrefutable Truths of Parenting ~Author: Larry Keefauver
- 1001 Ways to Introduce Your Child to the Bible ~Author: Kathie Reimer
- Parenting from Your Strengths: Understanding Strengths and Valuing Differences in Your Home ~Authors: Rodney Cox, Eric Tooker, and John Trent
- Parenting with Kingdom Purpose ~Authors: Ken Hemphill and Richard Ross
- Perspectives on Children’s Spiritual Formation: Four Views ~Editor: Michael Anthony
- Seven Tools for Cultivating Your Child’s Potential ~Author: Zan Tyler
- When the Vow Breaks: A Survival and Recovery Guide for Christians Facing Divorce ~Author: Joseph Warren Kniskern
- The Forgotten Commandment: How to Build Loving Meaningful Relationships ~Author: Paul T. Evans
- With One Voice: Singleness, Dating, and Marriage to the Glory of God ~Author: Alex Chediak
- Getting Ready for a Lifetime of Love: Six Steps to Prepare for a Great Marriage ~Author: C. Michael Smith
- What the Bible Says about going Out, Marriage and Sex ~Author: Chris Richards
- God on Sex: The Creator’s Ideas about Love, Intimacy, and Marriage ~Author: Daniel Akin-The Healthy Marriage Handbook:
- Solid Answers to More Than 200 Questions That Will Strengthen and Enhance Your Marriage ~Editor: Louise A. Ferrebee
- The Two Shall Become One: A Wedding Manual ~Author: Jim Henry
- Making Love Last: 365 Ways to Say ‘I Love You’ ~Author: Glenn Egli
- Aging Gracefully: Keeping the Joy in the Journey ~Author: David L. Petty
- Better Love Now ~Authors: Tommy Nelson and David Delk
- 77 Irrefutable Truths of Marriage ~Author: Larry Keefauver
- Reforming Marriage ~Author: Douglas Wilson
Men -balancing ministry, marriage, leadership, and parenting
- Good Christians, Good Husbands? Leaving a Legacy in Marriage and in Ministry ~Author: Doreen Moore
- Fidelity: What it Means to be a One – Woman Man ~Author: Douglas Wilson
- The Power of a Loving Man ~Author: Jeff Jernigan
- Federal Husband ~Author: Douglas Wilson
- Do Yourself a Favor: Love Your Wife ~Author: H. Page Williams
- 101 Things Husbands Do to Annoy Their Wives ~Author: Ray Comfort
You can learn more about Logos and order the Marriage and Family Bundle HERE.
This product was provided by LOGOS Bible Software for review. The reviewer was under no obligation to offer a favorable review.
About the Giveaway
In case you have never participated in a Punchtab giveaway, here’s what you need to know:
The Marriage and Family Bundle, ver. 2, L (27 vols.) from Logos Bible Software. The winner will be chosen at random on February 12th and the collection will be sent to the winner’s Logos account. Don’t have an account? No problem! You can sign up for free here and download free apps to read your books on any device here.
How to Enter
Login below with your email address or Facebook account (Facebook is recommended so you can earn extra entries) and follow the steps in the widget. That’s it! Each prompted action you follow will earn you additional entries. You can always come back and share a link to the giveaway with your friends for additional entries. The winner will receive a confirmation email on February 12th and the collection will be sent to the winner’s Logos account.
By entering this giveaway you consent to being added to Logos’ Freebies email list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time. Your email address will be kept private and never given away or sold.